SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED. PLEASE CONTACT THE ORGANIZERS FOR AVAILABILITY
- Thursday evening will start at 1715 with a private USS Constitution Tour and colors on deck at 1812. Reception follows at Constitution Museum. Substantial hors d’oeuvres and two drink tickets for wine or beer. Dress is “business casual”, no jeans. No high heels on ship. $80. Select below.
- Friday Lunch in the Harborview Room at the Battery Wharf Hotel is open to all. Sandwiches, soup and salad buffet. $50. (Separate sign-up here)
- Freedom Trail Walk. Starting out at 0900 Friday from the Battery Wharf Hotel, this 2.5-mile, three-hour walk explores 16 historically significant sites. No registration fee. Minimal entrance fees. Limited to 25 people. (Register here )
- Friday Cocktails and Dinner at the Battery Wharf Hotel. Cash bar and dinner in the hotel’s spectacular dining room overlooking Boston Harbor. The menu includes an entrée choice of Lemon Thyme Chicken Breast (gluten-free), or a vegetarian option, Wild Mushroom Ravioli. Table wine is included. Dress attire is coat and tie for men and dress or nice pants and top for women. $135. Select Below
- Saturday Morning Cruise. A family-friendly voyage on the riverboat Charles I. You will cruise the Charles River past the iconic sights of academia, MIT and Harvard, on one side, and Boston’s skyline on the other. You no doubt will see oarsman preparing for the Head of the Charles Regatta. Departs from a dock at the Battery Wharf Hotel. The vessel has a 75-person capacity.
- THE CRUISE IS NOW Full
Event Payment Policy
- The Cancellation Deadline is September 30. (This is when CCA needs to make firm commitments to venues and vendors).
- If a member notifies us by email that they wish to withdraw prior to the Cancellation Deadline, CCA will provide a refund for the full amount (for personal checks) or the full amount less 3% (for online orders).
- After the Cancellation Deadline, there will be no automatic refund, since we will have already made firm commitments to vendors and incurred costs whether or not the person attends the event. If another person takes the cancelled spot, CCA may be able to provide a refund in some instances.
Please select your desired options below. Include the station and phone number of the main contact. If people in your party are participating in different events, please complete this form for the first group of similar orders, click "add to cart", and then come back and complete the form for the others.