Membership Proposal Dates are as follows:
- Proposals for Membership Due at Station Level: August 28, 2019
- Station Committee Review of Proposals: August 28 - September 4, 2019
- Station Level Posting of Proposals (30 days): September 4 - October 4, 2019
- National Membership Committee Meeting: October 11, 2019
- National Level Posting of all Approved Proposals (15 days): October 14 - 28, 2019
To Propose a Candidate for CCA Membership...
The process for proposing a candidate is now done entirely onlne - paper forms (and letters) are no longer used. If you would like to propose a candidate, please contact your station's Membership Committee Chair for all the information you'll need to get a proposal rolling. He or she can cover the proposal process, and ultimately provide you with the log-in permissions necessary to establish each new proposal, and to allow your seconder and letter writers similar access.
If you'd like to see an example of what information the online process will require, please use the link below to see to a printed sample of a membership proposal. Please keep in mind that the online proposal software is not an integral part of the CCA website.
Link to the Membership Proposal Form - Sample
SAF members: Please note procedures here.