If you notice this page needs updating, please contact the yearbook editor, Tony Will.
To insure that YOUR information is correctly presented in the next edition of the Yearbook, please take a moment to check "Update Directory", in the Member Resources section of this website.
If you have other corrections, additions or ideas for the Yearbook, please email Tony Will.
The yearbook is published annually in Spring, with a final information deadline of January 30 each year. Membership information is published automatically from master records. Inclusion of vessels in the fleet listing and fleet pictorial maybe limited by the following guidelines:
Fleet Listing & Pictorial Specification
A vessel used primarily for non-commerical purposes and owned by a member of the Club may be included in the fleet listing and pictorial if the vessel's design, construction, equipment and accommodations are suitable to permit her crew to make a cruise of significant duration in reasonable comfort and safety. The primary purpose of the fleet pictorial is yacht identification at sea or at anchor while cruising, and is usually limited to vessels larger than 25 feet LOA.
General Photo Requirements:
- Send digital photos (sized: 1 - 4 meg preferred) via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color or black & white
- Vertical orientation preferred. Horizontal photos will be re-cropped.
- Sharp, high resolution photo with an uncluttered background
- Entire boat including rig from abeam
- Line drawings or models may be permitted for new boats for one edition only
If you have any questions about the Fleet Pictorial, please contact the Yearbook Editor: email@example.com.
December 28, 2012